Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Remember....there's a major election coming

This is a crucial time we're approaching in American politics. Now, I'm surely not going down that road of Republican or Democrat or anything like that (for the record, I'm a registered Independent...I vote for whomever I think is best...not along "party lines" and I don't want anyone profiling me to be on "their side".....I'm on MY side) but we as adoptees and members of the triad need to take a look at these people running to represent our country.

I don't even know who all is in the ring right now because I can't stand watching all that bs on the news....it's crazy! Can anyone find positive in the world and report that instead of all this negative? Like attracts like. If you're watching it and complaining about it, you're contributing to it! Yuk!

Are there any candidates that are running and are adoptees or other members of the triad? I know a politician who is an adoptee that I plan on talking to. How about you?

Remember (and this is IMPERATIVE), POSITIVE approach is the ONLY way! If you complain to a politician, they will most likely blow you off. I don't know the exact thing to say, but we need to figure that out and start doing it! NOW!

No comments: